torsdag den 28. januar 2010

I got myself a new phone: Meet HTC Tattoo

For the amount this phone costs, it is atually quite nice.

Theres just one thing I wanted to share with you for now.
If you configure more then one calendar on the thing, you can't select which one is the default.

I found out that the phone just uses the first one you set up.

So, after having configured my Exchange calendar (for work) and google calendar(for private) use, I had to delete my Exchange, and create it again.

Otherwise it would select the Exchange as default, and I dont want to accidentially add my personal stuff to my work calendar.

Now, the next challenge is to add my contacts (with pictures) to it.
I know I can import contacts to google via CSV file(s), but this does not contain the picture (also there are some teouble using this method, since my outlook is in danish, and the csv file's header is in danish, so they don't match what google's import expect's).

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar